Writer / Photographer
- 2021 André Simon Awards – Longlist
The Latin American Cookbook
- 2017 James Beard Nomination
Central: “Cooking from a Professional Point of View”
- 2018 IACP Winner
New Worlder: “Group blog”
- 2017 IACP Finalist
Food & the Amazon Rainforest: “Food Focused Column”
- Street Food: Latin America
Consulting producer for the Latin American season of the noted Netflix series.
- Chef’s Table: Season 3, Episode 6 – Virgilio Martinez
Featured throughout the episode of the award-winning Netflix series while describing the work of Martinez and Mater Iniciativa and its relationship to the landscapers of Peru.
- Street Eats: Latin America
A guide for the Peru segment of a Travel Channel show.
- Ngelemen: Santiago, Chile – 2016 (video)
- Culinary Institute of America’s Latin Flavors Conference: San Antonio, Texas – 2013
Radio & Podcasts
- The Buzzard Show: Episode 2 (link)
- The Food Seen: Heritage Radio: Episode 316 (link)
- Sit Down w/Alfred & Chris: Sirius XM: Dec 2016
- Colombia Calling: Episode 17 (link)